The Deadman Night Rider

A forum for evening students of the SMU Dedman School of Law and other outlaws..

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Play-off beard is on


One of the 1L's in my mentor group pointed out to me that hockey players traditionally grow out their beards for the playoffs, so I guess I'm in the hunt for the cup. I'll try to post some before and after pictures.

One downside of the playoff beard: I can already see more grey hair in it than from just last May!

Good luck, eh? (you hoser...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Andria said...

I, too, have noticed this phenomenon in law school. The closer we get to finals, the less men shave, the less women wear make-up, the less attention is paid to personal hygiene. As for me, I start to wear business suits and power pumps with seamed stockings just to freak out the 1L's.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home