The Deadman Night Rider

A forum for evening students of the SMU Dedman School of Law and other outlaws..

Monday, October 24, 2005

If I were the George Foreman of white lawyers-

I'd name my twin boys Res Judicata and Res Ipsa Loquitor. Res Ipsa Loquitor Appel--now there's a name with some heft. Of course, it's doubtful they would survive to puberty, but then that would allow me to run through several generations: Res Mark II, Res Mark III, etc.

Maybe this deal is getting to me after all...

3 Comments:

Blogger Andria said...

Perhaps you ought to consult the Deadman Wife regarding the names?

By the way - congrats to Natasha on the new job!

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "Res Gestae"? Or, my favorite, "Frederick Res"...

RF

6:04 AM  
Blogger rattlerd said...

Hey, don't make me drop the hammer--it could have been "Non Obstante Verdicto In Flagrante Delicto"

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home