The Deadman Night Rider

A forum for evening students of the SMU Dedman School of Law and other outlaws..

Monday, December 04, 2006

OK, so I should have gotten the damn flu shot...

Sinus congestion, coughing, today even a little fever. Crap.

I felt like I was getting on top of it yesterday, so I went for a light workout--one of my instructors back at UT claimed that doing this could work up a 'false fever' that could wipe out what's ailing you and get you back on your feet faster.

I've probably tried this technique every time I've gotten sick in the last 12 or 13 years. Guess how many times it's worked--you got it: zero.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andria said...

Airborne, Airborne, Airborne. Learn to love it.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn that's weird. I caught the same crap the same day and just now getting over it 4 days later.

Little brother.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home