The Deadman Night Rider

A forum for evening students of the SMU Dedman School of Law and other outlaws..

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

No.

I know that he's done a great job as governor of Florida, and I've got nothing against him, but I would really rather not see Jeb Bush run for president. I despise Kennedy-worship on the other side of the aisle, and would prefer to keep my side dynasty-free for the moment (although I may make an exception one day for George P. if it comes to that). Let's at least keep up the pretense that we aren't turning into an aritocratic oligarchy for a bit longer...

However, any calls for reform of the U.S. as an anarcho-syndacalist commune, or for the basis for extreme executive power to derive from strange women lying in ponds distributing swords, will be heard here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home