The Deadman Night Rider

A forum for evening students of the SMU Dedman School of Law and other outlaws..

Monday, May 01, 2006

Take that, boycotters and work-stoppers...

The Deadman team has done its part to lay your nefarious scheme at nines! The 100% legal immigrant in our family dutifully went to the office today, while I made sure to stop by that great Texas institution, Whataburger, for breakfast this morning in open and clear violation of your ban! And just so you know, there was a hell of a lot of Spanish being spoken back behind the counter while I was ordering, too. I plan to hit Taco Cabana for lunch if time permits, then we're going to buy a week's worth of groceries at Wal-Mart (oh, yeah--I said it. That's right--Wal-Mart).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It just occurred to me that the staff who provided me my pre-
Property-final French Toast Slam at Denny's this morning were all Hispanic...no idea as to their legal status...and this was in San Antonio. So far, I'm seein' nothin' here.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home